Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Cause of the bug

As you know I have been bitten by the knitting bug recently. The cause of said bug came from receiving a Knit picks catalog in the mail. I got looking through at some of the patterns and books they offer and decided to give it a try. I have also found a really nice set of needle, but they are $59.99. I guess I'll have to save for them or stick them on my Christmas/Birthday List. As for now trips to the Wal-Mart craft department are keeping happily occupied.

Along with doing some knitting, I have began to crochet a baby blanket for Becky's newest arrival. I had some variegated yarn that I bought in Germany to make a blanket with and never go to it before we moved. Now that Michelle is older and can "entertain" herself for short amounts of time I can work on different craft projects.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Ah, all is explained. At least Knit Picks has good prices. Yes, put the needles on your list, and keep us apprised of other things on your list!