Monday, February 12, 2007

Project Spertrum 2.0 : February & March pt 3

I am making good progress on the sweater. Here are the body panels and one of the sleeves. If I would have know this sweater was so easy to knit up I would have planned another project. To block the panels I pinned them down with stright pins onto a Press & Cut mat. The sleeve goes all the way to the end but that's okay. Then I put the iron on low heat and steamed over the panels, hopefully the edges will not curl in so much now. I'm knitting up the second sleeve, then it's time to piece together.


2 comments:

Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna said...

Wow you are doing great! The board is a great idea, as it has all your inch marks already. I owned one of those once upon a time . . . lol! (If I could spell this early in the morning it would help!)