Monday, April 23, 2007

Granny Square Bag

The colors for Project Spectrum: April & May are Pink, Yellow, & Green. I have had fun working with these colors. The crochet bag group that I belong to is doing a Spring bag exchange and I just couldn't resist using my bright spring colors.
The bag is done with Lion Micro spun in Buttercup, Lime, Mango, Fuchsia, and Turquoise. The 2 small dish cloths where knitted with Peaches & Cream Lemon-Lime and the doily is done with DMC cotton #10 thread. The doily pattern cam from Crochet Pattern Central and is called "My First Doily". I had no troubles doing the doily and it took me about a day. (After I redid what some one small tore out that is)

1 comment:

chevelle said...

I LOVE that granny bag!!! It is fantastic!! I must go make one right away!!!! Perfect for mother's day!!!