Thursday, November 29, 2007

A knitters letter to Santa

Dear Santa,
I would really like a ball winder for Christmas. I have been a good little knitter. Really I have. When projects get finished I try to remember to blog them or take picture and put them on Flickr. A ball winder would really make things easier and much much faster. Also Santa I would like to have some more yarn. My stash is not nearly big enough to keep me busy for a whole year. I never knit anything for myself, I always knit for others and give it all away or sell it on Etsy. Those who receive my knitted gift appreciate them and cherish them.

I have been a good knitter this year
Christine

2 comments:

Sally said...

LOL! You should knit for yourself, too! Anne loves her ball winder, I am sure you would enjoy having one too....

Love,
Mom

Joanna said...

And I love mine too .... I waited for a Free Shipping, + 50% off at Joanne's online ...... you have to be patient, very patient ..... I hope Santa can find you one! (PS- I got the blue one).