Friday, March 09, 2007

Crochet Mini Tote

Here is a picture of the Crochet Mini Tote that I got from the Yahoo Group Crochet bags. I used Black worsted wool with a white and silver crochet thread as a carruing yarn. I did how ever change the handles from what the patterns said. I just did 11 rows of Double Crochet. In addtion I added a button to hel keep it closed.

I have made a second one for Michelle because she liked mine SO much. I also crocheted a large change purse to put my ID and things in; which fits nicely inside the bag.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Compliments!
This is really a lovely one! I appreciate it very much!
Greetings from Italy :-)))
Antonella

www.sugarmountain.overblog.com

Sally said...

Hi Christine, your bag looks really nice. That is funny that you had to make one for Michelle since she liked yours so much. She really seems to be "in to" bags! Take care,
Love,
Mom