Monday, January 14, 2008

Crochet Ville Spring Fling Swap Questionnaire

Here is the questionnaire for the Crochet Ville Spring Fling Swap.

Since we are an international group I will do my best to match people from the USA with people in the USA and so on. If you have an APO/FPO address you have the option of swapping with someone in the USA or Over Seas. You can choose to contact your person or you can be completely secret. I like the TOTAL surprise aspect of swaps but that is just me.

Sign ups will be open from Today (Jan 14th) until February14th, yes I realize this is a month. I will try to have your swap Partners out to you before the February 28th. Your Box need to be post marked no LATER than March 31st, the weekend after Easter.

You can email me (knittinmitchie AT gmail DOT com) the questionnaire or leave it as a PM on the Ville(I'm KnittinMitchie). Also if you have any questions you can leave it here on the blog, email me or pm me.



Here are some suggestions for what to put in your pal's box:

  • At least one skein of yarn or thread
  • A pattern, this can be printed from the internet from a free pattern site, preferably something they can make with their skein of yarn or thread.
  • Small bag/bar of your pals favorite candy. After all the swap will be around Easter.
Questionnaire:
  1. Full name and screen name:
  2. Postal address:
  3. Email address and preferred method of contact:
  4. Price range 15£ or $15 (this DOES NOT include postage):
  5. Any allergies? Pet free/ smoke free, what's your preference? Do you smoke or have pets?:
  6. Color and fiber preference, favorite tool, favorite hook size, and what you like to crochet:
  7. What do you drink Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa and what is your favorite candy:

No comments: